This section of our website is dedicated to posting the resources and information you may need if you find yourself a victim of a crime.
- The Office for Victims of Crime (OVC)is an independent advisory agency that provides advice to the Attorney General of Ontario on Victim's issues. Their website includes:
- Handbooks for victims of crimes and people affected by homicide
- Access to programs/ information about the Victim's Justice Fund
- Victim Support Line for referrals to support and services in your community
- Federal and Ontario Government resources
- Victim Services of Peterborough and Northumberland (VSPN) empowers and supports victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, homicide, break and enters, theft and fraud, sudden death, criminal harassment, assault, fire, and motor vehicle accidents.
- Northumberland Community Counselling Centre
- Ontario Victim Services
- Victim Support Line: Call toll-free at 1-888-579-2888